Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
The paint did break off; the only scuffing was on the fender. I'm glad it popped back out! It looked to collapse in 2-3". I'm not sure who I'm going to get to fix it... I am open to recommendations.

You haven't heard what my MINI sounds like! That is why I'm bitching :lol2:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
You haven't heard what my MINI sounds like! That is why I'm bitching :lol2:
[/b]

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
It has a hole in the exhaust manifold flex pipe that gets bigger as time passes. My mad power keeps tearing it more! I would put the stock one back on, but there is no way in hell that is happening without a lift.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
It has a hole in the exhaust manifold flex pipe that gets bigger as time passes. My mad power keeps tearing it more! I would put the stock one back on, but there is no way in hell that is happening without a lift.
[/b]
just keep it. keep on with your mad powers

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
[/b]

Riiinnnnggg a ding ding ding......pop pop!

Now with double the pop!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
:lol:

And here I thought Sugar Land had been overrun by bees. Juuuust the MINI.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Do you have alternate transportation in the mean time? Is the body shop that it's at known to do good work? Are you having them do a lot of work on it (re-do bumpers, paint whole car, etc)? If the answer to all 3 is "yes", then it may be worth it to let it stay there and have the work done.

If the shop isn't all that great, and you know of another shop that can do better, you may want to take it there instead.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Do you have alternate transportation in the mean time? Is the body shop that it's at known to do good work? Are you having them do a lot of work on it (re-do bumpers, paint whole car, etc)? If the answer to all 3 is "yes", then it may be worth it to let it stay there and have the work done.

If the shop isn't all that great, and you know of another shop that can do better, you may want to take it there instead.
[/b]
i dont know if there known for good work. i do know that they do alot of upper class cars. i dont know about custom made bumbers thats a bit tricker. Enterprise lend me a jeep in the mean time. I just dont have a feeling about the place. they also have 24 hr secerity but i had to sign a paper saying that they are not responsible if something is stolen

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
13 Participants
blackmagic3920
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing