Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
It'll be nice to see it back with some fresh new bumpers and paint. It's gonna be bawwwwlin!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I dig it. Should give it a cleaner look.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Where's this guys place, I'd sure like him to look at what I have done on my other bumper, maybe he could even it out and finish it.
[/b]
I dont know where there making it. the bodyshop wont tell me. i think they dont like me or something or they dont want to work on my car, because they lied to me about the insurance. they told me that the adjustor hasnt came to look at my car to make an estimate. and they lied to me about the insurance not giving them permission to start on the car. what i think whats going on is the bodyshop is taking there time because they are charging the insurance an overnight fee of $200 and its been over 2 weeks. thats alot of EZ cash

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
2 weeks??!!! So it happened like a couple of days after we all met, daaaamn. Hang in there man, it'll all work out. If you could see if thet'll give you the bumper builders info, I'd love to get this thing finished.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
2 weeks??!!! So it happened like a couple of days after we all met, daaaamn. Hang in there man, it'll all work out. If you could see if thet'll give you the bumper builders info, I'd love to get this thing finished.
[/b]
yeah it happened april 6. two days after we met. right now im driving a jeep patriot. im sad. it is not my taurus.lol. Question??? does the sable have a standard tranmission 96-99

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
2 weeks!! Holy ****! They wont tell you who's doing the work for your car and they have lied to you! Call your insurance and get your car outta that place! I am almost certain your car will not be right if you dont!

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
yeah it happened april 6. two days after we met. right now im driving a jeep patriot. im sad. it is not my taurus.lol. Question??? does the sable have a standard tranmission 96-99
[/b][/quote]

I saw the pics on your cardomain.. must have been just after it happened, but I thought they were old, didn't realize it had just happened.

Time for a new exhaust :D Do you have any interest in an engine swap? I got a nice 3L sitting here with SVT heads and cams... it was built for another car, but for the right price, I'll sell it. I have another engine anyway.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
My unreasonably priced body kit got smashed by what I think to be a sheet of metal driving to work.

I washed and waxed the MINI today. I'll have to drive that every day now.. Now I have to be slow and run on 93. I don't want my Focus to be embarrassed :(

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
My unreasonably priced body kit got smashed by what I think to be a sheet of metal driving to work.

I washed and waxed the MINI today. I'll have to drive that every day now.. Now I have to be slow and run on 93. I don't want my Focus to be embarrassed :(
[/b]

at least it's only a scuff, no giant cracks or breakage.

Aww... so now you have to drive the MINI... how terrible for you :nopity:

My SHO was on "E" so I had to drive the SLO. Like OMG, right?

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
13 Participants
blackmagic3920
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing