Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. I've been craving buffalo wings lately. I was thinking about going on thursday for 50 cent boneless night at Buffalo Wild Wings, on westheimer @ kirkwood.

It'd be just a quick dinner gathering. I'd be there around 8:30-8:45. Won't be there super late. Work owns in the morning.

The AAS TR 3rd gen might show up, but not sure. That'd be something interesting to see.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I would..

Who was misinformed and bought a body kit here?
EDIT--------
Never mind I found it. He seems, logical :huh:

Did your old cardomain get hacked, or did dump it?

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would..

Who was misinformed and bought a body kit here?
EDIT--------
Never mind I found it. He seems, logical :huh:

Did your old cardomain get hacked, or did dump it?
[/b]
The old account died from inactivity. I don't think I have even looked at it in over a year. :lol: Yeah, Jose seems pretty cool. I'm surprised we don't see more of his Taurus. He's on the sw side.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I just mention it because the user name and location changed. The old one still does exist.

I've never seen him at the Burlington Rice Factory, but it's not like I frequent that meet.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooookay folks. It's on for tomorrow. Mmmm, wings!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey! Welcome aboard! Bummer about working evenings. However, we occasionally have weekend gatherings during the day (and evenings), so that may work out better for you. Just be on the lookout for when meet/gathering threads pop up.

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Give me a plane ticket, I'll be there :)
[/b]
:werd: spicy garlic ftw!

Eat some extras for us :lol2:

·
Registered
228 Posts
:werd: and will do! but yeah eat plenty of wings for me too! and is that 50 cent wings only on thursdays cause now i want some too and might go this weekend but i like me a bargain lol

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, the 50 cent boneless is a thursday special. They have 40 cent regular wings on tuesdays, if that makes any difference.

I have gone on other days besides thursdays, though. Sometimes the craving for wings overwhelms, and money is no object! :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, so I'm not going to stay very long in class tonight. I should be back on my end of town around 8. Lemmie know if any of yall want to meet up early before dinner.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
n00b alert!! Though, lets not get into post count wars. He could take down the entire southern chapter with his clubrsx post count. :noes:

Luke is currently en route to houston. I'm gonna meet him at my casa beforehand, then meet yall at BW^2 at 8:30. Jose will be meeting us there, as well. Get ready for a once in a lifetime chance to see a complete, panted, AAS 3rd gen! And it doesn't look like poop!

Misty will be joining us, as well. All hail underboob!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
13 Participants
blackmagic3920
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing