Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up an old member of the family today and brought her back home.

Ours again...
our old 2004 Taurus SEL wagon. We sold it to a young family in 2016 and they put it on FB Marketplace for sale last weekend. Now it’s back with us, the exact same car.

EDIT: Sold it at 172k miles and now still going strong at 215k miles! Still runs like a top, but the clearcoat needs help.

It’s been to NYC and New England, all over the South with us at four addresses and our oldest practically grew up in it. 😂!

·
Super Moderator
8,232 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking long roof!

Reactions: james27613

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Going to look good on you! My '99 wagon has 298K on it, got it from Hertz with 22,600. I had it off the road for almost three years to swap the transmission, was too busy to do it. I drive it daily. I'm on my second Ford reman transmiission. Swapped it myself.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I owned '87 Sable 3 times. Bought used and drove it in my work, gave it to my younger daughter, traded it back with '90 Taurus, used it in my work, gave it to my older daughter, traded '92 Sable to her and got my '87 back. Sold it with a consignment place. Those days long gone when I used my personal car for work. Been retired 22 years now.
-chart-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts