Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving out of my house tonight! I'm so excited, I really can't stand my parents (strict, very, very strict) so it'll be cool.

anyone else have fun plans for the weekend???

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
House hunting yet again this week-end (going on 9th straight week-end <_< ), yes I am a picky about which house

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
going to Jersey to meet Nyron and pick up a SHO part and then gonna go to New York City since its just across the river. have fun mooving out and house hunting.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have a a bit of car work I hope to get done this weekend. its supposed to be nicer tomorrow, a wave of winter is back in the area, its all cold and rainy

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets see, I plan to sit in my dorm room the whole weekend, browse the tcca, sleep, and umm......more sleep.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Seeing the NASCAR IMAX Experience movie for the 3rd time. First it was with my neighbor, second time was some of my friends, and now my parents want me to stop by and see it.

I don't mind one bit.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I forgot my biggest weekend activity (other that studying for a test on monday
) I'm going to the Virginia Tech Autmotive Engineering Conference. I get to learn how to design cars tomorrow. should be fun huh?

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I get to bust my ace helping my aunt move <_<

Me and my generous big mouth

-DC

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
We plan on going to look at a SHO for sale. Wash the bull. And get crazy with all that horsepower!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts