Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought four of these babies today. They handle so much better than those crappy OE Firestones. These are directional tires. My first expierence with them. Sound seems quieter. Handling in turns is soooo much better. Paid 75 a piece for these. I recommend them to anyone that wants to keep stock diameter wheels.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I got Yokohama ES100s. They are the bargain yokos but they have good grip, and are a bad influence in the rain. They beg you to push them in wet conditions.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've just got stock wheels. If the hurricane doesn't produce too much rain in this area, I'll take a few good pics in the morning.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by spy2520@Aug 13 2004, 09:18 PM
I got Yokohama ES100s. They are the bargain yokos but they have good grip, and are a bad influence in the rain. They beg you to push them in wet conditions.
I have the Yoko ES100's also. They are good tires. They hum a little, but I think alot of the noise is transmitted by the aluminum SFB's and wide tread (235/45-17's)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Tire noise is the least of my concern after the intake/exhaust and stereo. I've never noticed noise. But i have heard by many reviews that these are somewhat noisy tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts