Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys. I've been wracking my brain thinking of ways to better my car, now that I've been given a head start, thanks to many of you in the club! My newest project will be something.
Whoever can figure out what I did in this picture will be the deciding factor in whether or not I will tell you all what I'm doing before hand.

And if you're asking, "Well, Ashley - didn't you already have a project going? Like... G3 Clear tails?" The answer is - You're absolutely right, however I'm at a stand still on the clear plastic. And until I can find a source for clear plastic it's 1/2 way done. Besides, this new project will cost no more than $10.

Est. launch date - 6/29/04
Est. finish date - 6/29/04

Approx. time span - 1-2 hours

So post all your guesses
I'll keep posting pictures sparratically as I figure what else to do.

PS> Yes, the launch date is a ways from now (yeah, and it was changed from April to June due to some problems), there are deciding factors in this. Such as when I get to pick up my car, and the regular maint. is done first.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hmm....it kinda looks like you tinted your side mirror red, slightly. It could just be a reflection off the car though. Maybe i'm not looking hard enough.

Edit: Scratch that, looks to me like you've removed the cloth panel on the door?!? I hope i'm not 0 for 2 here....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Love the scooby doo floor mats!

Since you posted this in this area i am going gto geuss you are going to paint certian areas within in your ride.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Your going to light the reflector up in the door? IDK, at least on the GEN IV's it isn't lit.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, now it's 2 out of 6 that are right

sfblacksel : I think I've had it with wireing for a while. My whole trunk light mod needs to be re-done because I'm an idiot when it comes to wires.

I'll tell you guys something (the two that got it right, I'm very proud of you!)

The picture is the only one that I could find that actually showed this item. I then PSP'ed it to look like the rest of my car... And this can be changed, altered, etc in any way you want.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@Mar 27 2004, 08:46 PM
And it's totally not illegal to tint your mirror!
Not sure if the 3G's had this or not, but the 2G's already have tinted mirors.

Cool project, either way.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you're killin' me here! my car didn't come with tinted mirrors. Well, yours isn't gunna be as cool as mine, it's gunna be rice-red
(intrepid is gunna be rice-green)

stpidhoser - do you want a prize? You can win a Dodge Intrepid with 105K miles on it
lol

mmmm... Hey check this out... what did I do here?
I don't think I'm gunna do this mod, it'd look gay.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I think a prize would be you not tinting the Bull's winders red. That's just hideous. Just get some black tint. It'd look killer with that red.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts