Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
So the onfo I learned while lurking this forum this summer saved me from a huge financial mistake of a car, and while I don't own one, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for SHOs. Ideally I'd have a SHO 5 speed wagon, but for now my 4cyl. Turbocharged 5 speed Rear Wheel Drive Volvo Turbo Estate will have to do. :p
Anyways, I'm helping an old 1980's performance shop move some old stock, and this was included in the stuff I dug out...

First up is a set of Intrax springs, New Old Stock, Brand new and NEVER MOUNTED in the ORIGINAL BAGGIES!!!

I have both front and rear, of course, and I could probably ship them all in one box if you don't mind me opening the springs and putting them inside one another. Or, I can ship in the original two seperate boxes if you really want that.
These haven't been produced in some time, are no longer available, and doing a search, I haven't seen many for sale in the forum over the last few years - And None of what have been for sale are new. Some sites still list them as available, but call them and you'll quickly find out they're not, sadly.
As a result, considering these are brand new in the original box and the fact they are NLA, I'm asking $300+ shipping from Vancouver Canada.
These are considered the best springs available for the 1st/2nd gen taurus.

I also have a set of four 205/70/14 Yokohama tires on rims off of a Taurus, for sale. Prefer local but will ship, if someone is crazy enough to be willing to pay for it!

Asking $188 Canadian.

All items located in Vancouver BC, Canada.

Thanks!

-Brett

Mods, I made the $5 donation, my email is [email protected] - thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
hold the front springs, ygpm

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
ill take the set, ygpm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts