Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I planed to upgrade my wife's 00 taurus front brake. I searched in ebay for a long time, and finally found this decent looking FN74 brackets. I also bought a new set RAYBESTOS Professional Grade Ceremic PGD598C pads from rockauto.com. But, My wife got a certificate from her work that her company will pay the brake work if she bring the car to the contract shop. The shop refused to use my parts, and to do upgrade.

Since my wife car has already changed the pads and rotors, and it will last at least another 2 or 3 years, so I do not have any use of those upgrade set.

Now I offer this set for $65+$9(usps priority shipping). My loss is your gain. I paid $45 for pads(including shipping) and $40 for bracket(including shipping).

Bracket is ford part, and in good used condition. Coming with bolts, as you can see in the picture. Pads are brand new.

In case you do not know what the upgrade I talked about, see this link:
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?...hl=brake+upgrad

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Easy upgrade folks. 16" wheels minimum, good deal :thumb:

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
Sold and received :thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Pull those sliders out and inspect them. If they are in good shape use brake cleaner inside the bracket to get all the old stuff out of there and regrease.

Mike
:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts