Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been address before, but I'm awful tired from looking throughout the car for the fuses... Anyway, the brake lights don't work... that's just one of several problems I'm experiencing with the Green Bucket! can anyone guide me to where the fuses are, and also, which one to check? Also, if that's not the problem... anyone have any other ideas? The parking/reverse lights work... Oh, by the way it's a '92 Sable with a 3.8. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I could be the switch on your brake pedal, but usually when that fails you can not put your car into gear. Just my .02.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by sfblacksel@May 9 2004, 12:02 AM
I could be the switch on your brake pedal, but usually when that fails you can not put your car into gear. Just my .02.
well... it just so happens, I can't get it into gear either... However, I have attributed that to the Vehicle Speed Sensor, which has yet to be replaced!

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
The fuses are under the dash. There's like this metal bar next to the parking brake pedal. I think it's either push or pull it and a box will drop down. That's the fuse panel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts