Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
Since my bull's days are numbered, I got a couple of stuff that I will probably never get to install on her;

-GM strut brace, you know the deal with these, made for the W-body cars, but can fit into the Gen2 strut towers pretty easily. I've already done the bending and some trimming of the holes so it would fit over mine. Just didn't put it on permanently as the hood strut relocators cost another $48 (and I don't like prop rods). This noticeably stiffens up the front during cornering, but before people start ranting about "oh well Bob's/SS/etc. STB's are better", I know they are better but consider this the budget alternative- also it isn't as pretty as the ones made specifically for our cars, but hey, you get what you paid for.

How much you say? how about...hmm...oh...FREE (plus shipping of course). Is that budget enough?

-SFC's for gen2. Got this during the group buy over at SHOtimes from phil alemang. Shorty design, with two tubes welded together instead of the usual one long piece. The ends have been tapered and caped, with a fresh coat of spray paint so they dont rust on the inside or out.

Askig for $45 + shipping on these.

Just post your zip on here if you're interested and I will get you the cheapest shipping quote (most likely UPS ground) possible.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, as far as I know the GM bars fit only the Gen1/2...thanks for the interest though!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, PM me your zip and I'll get you the lowest shipping quote I can get; then we can deal from there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts