Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't you mention something about the lights working on the SHO-fa now Eric? Any pictures of that? I loved that thing when you brought it to Indy!

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
I really don't want to be at work today - totally feel like finally moving my battery to the trunk and finishing my big 3 upgrade. Got a set of APC clear sidemarkers in last night from Nopi.com that I want to get bulbs for and install. Oh, and finish up my Eric-ripoff polished front valve cover and install that.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jarod - you had me so confused! Here I thought I made a thread and didn't even remember it. I'll stop drinking now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
How's your blue SHO working out?

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did amazing in the snow today. Looks to be a great winter car, especially since the heat works well!

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's awsome, front wheel drive sure helps in the snow.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Which is better Front wheel drive or Rear wheel drive. I heard front was good, but them someone else said Rear was good. So now i dont know. I think Front wheel is good, well better than rear.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In my experience, RWD works well in the snow if it's manual because you can choose what gear you are in and not just spin if you had an automatic and were stuck on ice or in snow.

FWD is the easiest, especially for a new driver. AWD is very nice too, but not every 16 year old is that lucky. Those with 4WD tend to think they are invincible, so I usually snicker to myself when I pass one in the ditch.

I primarily drive FWD as it is, which is what I am most comfortable with in the snow with a good set of winter tires. I think it's mostly what you are comfortable with and have the most experience with. If you are going the RWD route, make sure there is enough weight in the back of the vehicle and get a good set of winter tires.

Now if we are talking other seasons besides winter, I prefer RWD, especially on the track.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
I'm sick as a dog. I literally slept from 5PM Wednesday until 5:30AM today. I'm still really weak and get light-headed when I stand up for too long and I'm always freezing, but at least I'm awake and I don't have a splitting headache. But of course I'm now hopelessly behind at work and I might have to work Saturday for the third week in a row. ARGHHH!

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm really sick too Daniel, so I know how you feel. Whatever is going around really sucks. All I could think about during my first exam this morning was how warm my bed was and how I rather be in it then taking this test. Two more to go today and then a full shift at work. I already tried to get out of work early tonight, but the person I was supposed to work with (because of how many residents we have and their needs, we need two people on) decided to be MIA lately and not ever care to call in. It's going to be a long night. ):

·
Registered
600 Posts
i have a final due today, its a project that i have to present to the class. Im home today so i have to do it on a monday.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts