Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Qwertz9586@Mar 29 2004, 07:59 PM
Yeah, that's been posted before. IIRC it was deemed a PS.
PS, does that stand for photoshop, if so you are wrong. The car is real, I've seen other pics of the car to justify it but I couldn't remember where, I do know he lives in PA and also has a black Gen 1 SHO.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Originally posted by SHOoff+Mar 29 2004, 11:37 PM-->QUOTE (SHOoff @ Mar 29 2004, 11:37 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Qwertz9586
@Mar 29 2004, 07:59 PM
Yeah, that's been posted before. IIRC it was deemed a PS.
PS, does that stand for photoshop, if so you are wrong. The car is real, I've seen other pics of the car to justify it but I couldn't remember where, I do know he lives in PA and also has a black Gen 1 SHO. [/b]
It looks a lot like a photo shopped image, especially the back end of the car. I'd have to see proof before I could believe that....sorry.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Seems as though it may look a lot better if he woulda just went ahead and fiberglassed over the whole backend if he wanted a smooth look, IMO. It's also missin some sideskirts!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen a more recent picture of it with custom side skirts but can't find it again, it is also lowered more. The rear still looked hidious.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
The rear still looked hidious.[/b]
Yep, most definately!

Even at that, the rear would look much better if he woulda FGed around the whole backend. Or not FGed at all.

·
Registered
183 Posts
lmao the rear looks it belongs on a escalade. its a badunkadunk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I only want the front of this one

It's a little higher off the ground and not too ricey, the rear I won't touch and the side skirts maybe Stillen, but the nose will be first.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
looks like a stillen kit. That just might look alright on a Gen 3. Koo!

whoa! you already said that! Sorry, I'm a little slow.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I can tell you with some certainty that's not Photoshop.

Good idea, baaaad execution.

·
Registered
90 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!! Is that a real picture? What year body kit for the "white trash ferrari" (mustang), did the guy use? Dude, wouldn't that be stoked if I put it on my gen 2 wagon!!! That would definitely get some attention!!!

·
Banned
509 Posts
I REALLY dont think that it is a PS.. The shadowing and stuff is too perfect.. BUT.. Under Closer Examination.. I think that it might have been touched up with Photoshop.
For example
See how the headlight have a dip in it? Look at the highlighted Red Circles

Attachments

·
Banned
509 Posts
Touched Up Big TIME! There would still be lines here.. Maybe if they were a MASTER BONDO MAN and put alot of time into it, and painted it, and made it look PERFECT.. But I am skeptical

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts