Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any cali members with a G3 body kit?. I am seriously planning to get andy's. It is not exactly what I had in mind ( I do not like the front end) but I guess is the best kit so far. So here goes the questions.

1. am I going to have any problems with my car being too low because of the Eibach pro-kit? I do not want to dig my own road. You know what I mean. :bump:

2. How low can we go here legally?. :noes:

Andy's kit is on sale now. I did not see our club listed so I guess we are not getting any additional discount. :(

Lucky B)

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
We were at some point getting a discount, but that might have been taken away since so few have actually be purchased by members (and they've said bad things about it when they did buy it).

I would seriously consider this before making a purchase. Please search through some of the threads about this kit. It doesn't fit very well, gives a ton of headaches to those installing it, and has poor build quality. Other people have had the kit totally destroyed by the shipping company. Please do some searching and some reading.

The kit will more than likely be too low with the Eibach kit. I have lowering springs on my Sable, and I only have like 5 or 6 inches with my Mach 1 splitter.

JR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
godspunk32
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing