·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item(s) Purchased: Front Strut Tower Bar

Date Purchased: August 2003

Experience: Positive

Shipping: N/A

Comments: The FSTB is excellent. excellent quality construction. Exactly as described. Does wonders for body roll and helps cornering alot!

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Subframe Connectors and Aluminum Subframe Bushings

Date Purchased: March 2004

Comments: Products are quality, and perform admirably! An absolutely smooth transaction, and great service!

G

·
Item(s) Purchased: Rear STB, Subframe Connectors, Phenolic Spacer, Maf Adapter

Date Purchased: Various

Shipping: Quick Shipping

Comments: Every product performed as well, if not better than expected. Bob is a great guy to deal with. Very good communication. Installation of the SFC's were also performed by Bob. Very professional. Would Buy from again, and again, and again.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: G1 SHO Wheels

Date Purchased: February 2004

Comments: Originally agreed to white slicers, however he didn't think the tires were enough to get me anywhere, and didn't think the *white* would look good on a red car - therefore he offered to switch with silver, they had better tires and looked better. He also installed them for me. Very happy with purchase, can't wait to see them while in motion!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Front strut tower brace, Sub Frame Connectors

Comments: Products are very good. They meet my high expectation of what I wanted. I recommend these parts, if you don't already own them. Bob is a great host and he installs the parts he sells, for people like me who probably couldn't do it.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Ractive Cone Filter, 24 mm Front Sway Bar

Comments: Very nice guy to deal with...He was the first person I ever dealt with on TCCA, and it was a great start for my stay here. ^_^

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Item(s) purchased: Front Strut Tower Brace

Date purchased: August 2003

Comments: Delivery took longer than expected due to a problem with Bob's supplier. Once the item arrived I found it to be worth the wait. Bob is an honest man with a fledgling side business. He is currently building at set of sub frame connectors for me. I hope to continue doing business with Bob.

G

·
Item(s) Purchased: Front strut tower brace & Sub Frame Connectors

Date Purchased: October 2003

Comments: High quality products and work exactly as designed. Bob's got good stuff!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Front & Rear strut tower brace for Gen 1 and Gen 3

Comments: High quality products and work exactly as designed. Bob's got good stuff! , I just question some of the people he associates with

·
Registered
870 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Front strut tower brace

Date Purchased: 2003

Comments: Excellent product, major improvement after install, Bob's a great person to deal with, very helpful, hope to do more business with him in the near future

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: 2 Grey TCCA Stickers

Date Purchased: April 2004

Shipping: Fast

Comments: The stickers arrived a little over a week from when i placed the paypal payment. Good quality and looks damn nice on the vehicle. Thanks Bob and Damon (for shipping)

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Apten Chip

Date Purchased: June 2004

Shipping: Fast

Comments: Chip was recieved at American Motorsports quickly. Saved me some money on my AM Chip.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Gen 3 Rear Subframe Connectors

Date Purchased: March 2004

Shipping: Longer than expected (arrived July 2004)

Comments: Bob took longer than expected in getting these built and shipped. However, I realize that Bob is the ONLY person building these custom components for our cars. I'm very patient with Bob's work. He does a great job, but give him time.

I will continue to purchase from Bob Gervais in the future. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Item(s) purchased: Aluminum Front Strut Tower Brace

Date purchased: March 2006

Shipping: FAST!

Bob built this one of a kind Al FSTB and all I can say is WOW! Bob's work is top notch. This thing is about 1/2 of what the steel FSTB's weigh. The fitment is perfect. Bob went the extra mile to make this a custom fit to my car; using measurements I supplied him to extend the bar to meet my car's needs. It probably won't fit another Taurus; certainly not a stock one.

Bob Gervais is one of the greatest assets to the Taurus community. His work, knowledge, and sacrifice to help a friend or member in need makes him one of the best resources in the TCCA.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Gen 3 SHO chromies

Date Purchased: November 06

Experience: Positive!!!!

Shipping: Local

Comments: Not only was Bob nice to deal with, he did me the great courtesy of actually bringing the wheels to me, 1-2hr drive! thanks alot Bob!

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Front Strut Tower Brace

Date Purchased: January 05

Experience: Awesome.

Shipping: Well worth the wait :)

The bar is top quality, very sturdy, and does exactly what its meant to. Making completly custom pieces takes a long time and I knew that. Kudos to bob for keeping the aftermarket alive, and thanks a million for my newfound steering improvment! Would reccomend to ANYONE

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Front Strut Tower Brace

Date Purchased: Feb 2005

Experience: Awesome.

Shipping: Just fine!

Comments: Bob brought the bar to Lapeer for me. Everything works great! I wouldn't think twice about buying from my buddy Mr. Gervais!

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Item purchased: Gen 1/2 Subframe Connectors

Date purchased: December 2005

Experience: Negative

Shipping: Was fine when it finally happened

Comments: Would not recommend dealing with this seller. He is hard to contact and the items may take a long time to ship out. I waited 14 months to receive these, and i didn't order them with rust.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Item Purchased: G3 SHO Chromies

Date Purchased: April 2008

Comments: Drove up to NESHO from Utica, Ny where I was going to school, Met him there, he installed the wheels, had good tires on them, and I was on my way, straight forward deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts