Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Bob And Doc...

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  mufflerman 
#1 ·
So, uh, how are the Superbulls going? Any pics you guys got that don't show off the mods completely? I know y'all are trying to keep it under wraps until ROTB '04, but c'mon, inquiring minds wanna know!

See less See more
G
#2 ·
No secrets here, just not much to show yet. The car I'm using is possibly Anonda's 97, or the 93 3.8 I have with the blown head gasket. Either way, it's going to be supercharged, and have a small shot of nitrous. Of course handling and brakes will not go untouched either.

G
#3 ·
as Bob said, no real pics to show as of yet. I'm still looking for a nice Gen 2 to use. But getting the car itself is the easy part. I have the 3.8 all pulled apart for the rebuild. Evidently the force-fed nitrous motor seems to be the popular choice.

you've seen the dissassembled engine pic so there's not much else to see right now.

G
#7 ·
Originally posted by mikehawk@Dec 21 2003, 12:58 AM
Oh come on. You need to raise the stakes a little. Like make the loser wax the winner's car...in front of the club...while wearing a dress.

I'm assuming you guys are dumping a considerable amount of money into these projects. Why not make it worth your while? You should completely degrade the loser.
What if they both lose to somebody else?

(They wouldn't lose to me
)

G
#9 ·
Originally posted by Venom@Dec 21 2003, 03:41 AM
Whomever beats me can get a chance sit in my car...maybe even with it moving!
Or I could just push your flu-ridden a** out of the way and take it.
J/K!!

Well, maybe the stakes should be raised. I won't have a lot of dough left, but I'd sure like to see Doc waxing my car....

G
#11 ·
TCCA Bragging rights and the title "Worlds Fastest Taurus"

(Non-Nascar that is, lol).

Please don't think this is just between Bob and I, all Taurus owners are invited to step up to the plate. It'll make my victory that much sweeter.

G
#12 ·
Originally posted by Smola97GL@Dec 21 2003, 01:35 PM
Hows this. Members bring cleaning products to donate to the cause. (wax, car wash, tire shine, or whatever we have in the car show detailing bucket) and the looser gets these to use free on the winners car.
That way you guys can worry about how much elbow grease you will need instead of money.
Good idea, I don't want to see Doc go home broke from buying cleaninf products.

What do you guys think would be a good color for his dress? I want to start shopping early.

#14 ·
Still waiting to see if these supercharged Vulcans will be any match for a chipped Duratec...

G
#17 ·
Now you guys are starting to motivate me to want to supercharge my under-warranty vulcan.

Too bad I'm not mechanically inclined enough to do it <_< - nor do I want to spend the money... well yeah, i do, but... anyways...

#23 ·
Originally posted by Majisto+Dec 25 2003, 07:07 PM-->QUOTE (Majisto @ Dec 25 2003, 07:07 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Twilight
@Dec 21 2003, 06:56 PM
Still waiting to see if these supercharged Vulcans will be any match for a chipped Duratec...
Silence you! Teh Vulcan will whoop those sorry little yuppie Tech motors.
[/b]
*bites lip*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.