Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Wrong place at the wrong time my ass. Those dumbasses should have had their asses whipped when they were kids and maybe they wouldn't do dumb **** like that. That highly pisses me off hearing what a bunch of kids done to an adult that wanted to sit down. If she had done that to them she would be under a prison right now, but NINE of them done that to her and probly will get off with probation or some other slap on the hand.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wrong place at the wrong time my ass. Those dumbasses should have had their asses whipped when they were kids and maybe they wouldn't do dumb **** like that. That highly pisses me off hearing what a bunch of kids done to an adult that wanted to sit down. If she had done that to them she would be under a prison right now, but NINE of them done that to her and probly will get off with probation or some other slap on the hand.
[/b]
al sharpton will be protesting if these kids get anymore then a slap on the wrist.

still say an armed society will be a polite society. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Yep, you don't hear about this kind of crap very much here in the south. 9 out of 10 people have guns, 7 of those 9 have more than 1, and all nine are willing to use them.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
still say an armed society will be a polite society[/b]
Is that a question?? :dunno:

I don't know about being anymore polite. I do think there would be a possibility of there being a lot less "vermin" in the world if "innocent" people were able to protect themselves without being scolded for it. Then again, the ones with the "experience" of handguns/weaponry (the "bad guys" usually) would be taking out all their victims and it'd probably eventually turn into a pretty bad society, not that its really all that great now, in some places.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still say an armed society will be a polite society[/b]
Is that a question?? :dunno:

I don't know about being anymore polite. I do think there would be a possibility of there being a lot less "vermin" in the world if "innocent" people were able to protect themselves without being scolded for it. Then again, the ones with the "experience" of handguns/weaponry (the "bad guys" usually) would be taking out all their victims and it'd probably eventually turn into a pretty bad society, not that its really all that great now, in some places.
[/b]
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

-Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
wow...thats just...stupid...i dont understand people sometimes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts