Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Well, life seems to have grabbed a hold of me pretty firmly. Between school, work, and trying to run my own business, I never seem to have the time to get to my interior swap which I had been hoping to complete. So, I figured I'd post the parts that I had purchased on here to see if any one was interested.

Here's a list:
(2) Front Door Panels
(2) Rear Door Panels
(1) Center Console W/ Shifter *I do have the compartment door, it's just not pictured*
(1) Taurus SHO AX4N 96-98 Floor Shift Cable
(1) Passenger Side Front Seat (not pictured)
(1) Complete Rear Bench Seat(not pictured)
(1) A-Pillar 3-Gauge Pod For 92-95 Taurus/SHO
(4) Sable 15 Inch Alloys

Basically, make me an offer. (starting (and running) your own business is very, how shall I say it? Costly? lol) I'd like to sell the door panels as sets. The rims, if someone wants them, They are pretty much free aside from shipping. I don't expect to get much for them. They need to be cleaned up.

The interior pieces are in great shape. Slightly dusty from hanging around the garage and shed, but in great shape. The door panels are not cracked or broken at all. The center console is missing 2 plastic tabs. They were broken off when I pulled it from the junkyard. I'm sure someone could modify/fix it. I wasn't too worried about it myself.

The shift cable came out of a 98 SHO with around 80k on the clock. Still looks to be in very good shape. I thought I could have used it to work with my interior swap, but I guessed wrongly. My loss is your gain :)

The gauge pod came from Mario here on TCCA, but I will probably never get around to installing it.

So make me an offer on any/all of it. My parents would like the stuff out of the garage/shed :) lol. I can take more pictures if anyone is interested.

-Alex

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP! Still available! :)

-Alex

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, Gauge pod sold! The rest is still available. :)

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump! Gauge pod sold, everything else is still available!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM Replied! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts