Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
That's awesome. I don't know what's more impressive, the car or the guy's engineering ability????

·
Registered
587 Posts
must be smoking crack to have a brain storm like that. i did look for the ass hat and the sperm running in to each other icons kinda like hommer simsons after working in the nuke plant his hole life. but the best i could say was :censored:.

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
That's awesome. I don't know what's more impressive, the car or the guy's engineering ability????
Engineering ability? More like engineering in-ability.

Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to cross the contacts on a TV capacitor and almost fry yourself?

Another question though: How did he drive that thing less than a mile without getting a ticket? Can you say "distracted driving?"

·
Registered
173 Posts
What a fun way to spend life....eating a dish that a microwave cooked by a car! haha I would rather have a house, plus more room ;)....I wonder what his girlfriend would say....mwahaha

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Either way, engineering usually indicates paving the way for new improvements or developments. This.. is not an improvement, nor is it novel or new. In fact, it's a waste of space, time and money. It's utilizing old technology to perform a function... something any factory TECHNICIAN could do. Though, in fairness, I have seen many technicians that are more in tune with the process than some plant engineers.

Seriously. rent an apartment. At least an apartment won't have Saggy Ass Syndrome when you load it up with your stuff.

·
Registered
562 Posts

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I was attempting to be sarcastically funny and not implying that he was indeed an engineering genious. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts