Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i parked next to a lovely car.. and thought it was kinda funny.. notice how my car is not only more beautiful
but also..its twice as long lol
 

Attachments

J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
LOL
- is that a Geo?

*edit* - oops, it's a Suzuki Geo - I don't know why GM thought it was such a cool idea to work with Suzuki on a bunch of stuff?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by jason8225@Apr 23 2004, 11:34 PM
LOL
- is that a Geo?

*edit* - oops, it's a Suzuki Geo - I don't know why GM thought it was such a cool idea to work with Suzuki on a bunch of stuff?
lol yeah its some sorta geo... suzoki pile lol i think i could push the thing over single handedly lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,180 Posts
whats that ugly black taurus doing next to that sexy blue geo?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Apr 25 2004, 05:40 PM
whats that ugly black taurus doing next to that sexy blue geo?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,277 Posts
It wasnt one of them Suzuki Swift GTi's was it?

1.3L 100hp and I think a whopping 83ft lbs tourqe!!!

*craps his pants
*

Altho I give it credit...thats a pretty good number for a 1.3 during the early 90's
The Festiva's 1.3 boasted 64hp, and the Yugo around there too...

...Here you go http://edmunds.com/used/1993/suzuki/swift/...enav..6.Suzuki*

enjoy :)
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Apr 23 2004, 05:46 PM
Well, i parked next to a lovely car.. and thought it was kinda funny..
At least he parked with his tires straight
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
390 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Apr 23 2004, 05:46 PM
Well, i parked next to a lovely car.. and thought it was kinda funny.. notice how my car is not only more beautiful
but also..its twice as long lol
Alllright, A GEO...lets rice that!


Was the Geo owner like: "Hey G! thats my Wheels foo!" when you took that photo?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by SHO Continental+Apr 26 2004, 02:50 PM-->QUOTE (SHO Continental @ Apr 26 2004, 02:50 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-afi292
@Apr 23 2004, 05:46 PM
Well, i parked next to a lovely car.. and thought it was kinda funny..
At least he parked with his tires straight
[/b]
LOL

i like parkin with my tires crooked... i think it shows off the rims
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
That sexy black Taurus looks like it is ready to go off-roading!

lol j/k man. Looks great, but it is nice to be able to park with your nose over the curb...I can't do that anymore unless I have plans of buying a new front clip.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 99V8SHO@Apr 26 2004, 07:58 PM
That sexy black Taurus looks like it is ready to go off-roading!

lol j/k man. Looks great, but it is nice to be able to park with your nose over the curb...I can't do that anymore unless I have plans of buying a new front clip.
Im thinking about lowering my car hmmm wont be able to do that if i do hehe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,758 Posts
hehe..

QUOTE
notice how my car is not only more beautiful  but also..its twice as long lol[/b]
When I switched from driving an Aspire everyday to the Sable, it took a little getting used to. I even hit the fence once while backing out, lucky it was a small scratch that TurtleWax Green got out.

Just to clear the record, that is a Suzuki Swift GT. The GT should be dropped from that car. No GT should have 13" wheels....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts


Had a Geo way back in the day. Early 90's, it was the car I learned to drive on!! 5 speed, 3 cylinders, no A/C, and a top speed of about 76MPH (down hill, tail wind)

Joe
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by fordaspiregv@Apr 27 2004, 08:24 PM
hehe..

QUOTE
notice how my car is not only more beautiful  but also..its twice as long lol
When I switched from driving an Aspire everyday to the Sable, it took a little getting used to. I even hit the fence once while backing out, lucky it was a small scratch that TurtleWax Green got out.

Just to clear the record, that is a Suzuki Swift GT. The GT should be dropped from that car. No GT should have 13" wheels.... [/b][/quote]
James, i know the feelin Bro! Went from the Aspire to the Sable....(with another car inbetween it, but it was still a big transition) no more little cars for Kim. That's for sure.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top