7,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Outer Banks yesterday as I normally do before school starts. Pics:

Dawn of a New Era

Car Lights

Beaufort Sunset

Yay Sable!

It's like from the pages of a Sable Ad:

Edit: I need to get pictures of my car in more detail at some point. I also think I need to edit the first sunset picture to highlight the car a little bit more...

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Nice work Kal B) I like the interior @ night picture.

·
Registered
283 Posts
great pics.....if my car were in better shape id totally go takin pics bc its gorgeous here in WV....but i got the day off i may go pic ***** crazy again only w/o the car :(

what kinda camera do you use?

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
:thumb: The new car looks fantastic! Well done, Kal.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (sable_punk02 @ Jan 13 2010, 10:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=778953
great pics.....if my car were in better shape id totally go takin pics bc its gorgeous here in WV....but i got the day off i may go pic ***** crazy again only w/o the car :(

what kinda camera do you use?[/b]

Thank you everyone for the comments! I really do appreciate them!

And I currently have two cameras now.

A Canon SD1000 (your basic point and shoot)

and

A Canon Rebel XTi (your basic DSLR). These pictures were shot using a 18-55mm lens with a polarizing filter.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (Millermagic @ Jan 13 2010, 05:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=779044
The '02 sablewagon is your car now?[/b]
Yeah..

Cliff notes of it was this: mom's car totaled, we spent forever looking for one, couldn't find squat for either of us (my mom or me). Dad didn't feel like spending money right now on a car (nor did he want car payments right now either), so we were looking for something 70k or less under 8 grand. It was about 3 days before I had to go back to school so any car would work.

We found this one. Great price, low mileage, excellent condition. We got it. My mom won't drive a station wagon, so she's using my car and I'm driving this one. I figure within the next year I'll be getting a newer car (I've got my eyes on a Volvo C30 or Ford Fusion Sport) and pass this down to my brother or sister, who both do not have cars and are in college now.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
jEEEEEEEEEEEES. I'm so jealous.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Damn, those pictures make me love my Taurus, AND miss North Carolina more...

Nice car Kal :)

Next time I am in NC, I need to grab some very nice scenic photos of my Taurus, I bet the windveil blue against the beach in the background and the ocean in the far background would be the nicest photograph right now. I can picture it now, and it's just a beautiful thought.

Enjoy the new car.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
QUOTE (TaurusKev @ Jan 14 2010, 08:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=779333
Damn, those pictures make me love my Taurus, AND miss North Carolina more...

Nice car Kal :)

Next time I am in NC, I need to grab some very nice scenic photos of my Taurus, I bet the windveil blue against the beach in the background and the ocean in the far background would be the nicest photograph right now. I can picture it now, and it's just a beautiful thought.

Enjoy the new car.[/b]
Kev, it might disappear with the ocean in the background. :eek: Too much blue!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts