Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAST NIGHT SOME IDIOT cut in front on me leaving me sliding into the ditch, I hit a rail and totalled my taurus, my prize taurus, I have a lot of things to sell to whoever wants them, super chip, 17's with tires, in awesome shape, lots of stuff, Im depressed, I know deltar heard about it, it sucks, I still have the udp in my hands if anyone wants to get it from me.....yanno? let me know what your thoughts are, take care-taurus8916

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
that really sucks, what u goin to get now? out of the taurus game? have any pics of ur rims?

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
You can buy mine, and you know the chip will even work.

X

·
0 Posts
That sucks man. Good luck on your next car. If you think you will miss the taurus, I've got a "nice" gen3 right here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Dude now you can buy a Honda!

j/k

sorry to hear it man. That really sucks. Now you can join my ex-taurus owners club.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
what year taurus? and do you have a pic of the rims, and how much would you want? Also how much for the chip? (assuming its for a vulcan)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys back from work........yeah the bumpers are toast sorry, here is how the wind up is looking, superchip-75shipped, rims 17" adr veloce with Hankook tires 215-50-17 perfect condition, I babies em Ill have pics soon, i "want 500.00 shipped, so really 400 for barely used rims and tires, ask deltar how sweet they are, ummmm other stuff like the udp I will let go not sure on the price yet.....yeah I dont know what car Im gonna get yet, my guess is the car is totalled, what do u guys think, engine damage, front and rear bumpers ruined, front fender toast, back drivers door toast, hood toast, my 98 vulcan has 135,000 Im sure its totalled huh??

B

·
0 Posts
Best off to let the insurance company decide after talking with the repair shop. Do you have full coverage?

If you still want to unload the pulley, let me know. I'll throw it on mine and dyno it.

The most important thing, how are you? Hope you weren't hurt!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, Im fine no bruise nadda, five star at it finest,
yeah the pulley is yours Ill sell it cheap, retail is 80 Ill go 40, but I wanna see what the final deciion is on the car b4 anything ok? thanks for caring
Im gonna have a lot of deals on my taurus stuff like everything, so my loss your gain hardcore, take care

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
I can't believe you're giving up on tauruses after all that money you put into yours.

Anyway, when you get a chance, can you tell me how much each wheel/tire combo weighs? I know you said the price includes shipping, but that's not why I'm asking. If I put rims on my car I want to make sure they are at least as light as stock, if not lighter than stock.

What about those high-flow cats you were talking about. Will you have access to them? What size are they and how many miles on them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am not taking the cats off, but the rims are lightweight aluminum, I use my gtechg and the times with the 15's and 17's were damn near the same, maybe .1 at the most on 5 runs!

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by mikehawk@Feb 13 2004, 11:25 AM
I can't believe you're giving up on tauruses after all that money you put into yours.
For real! What is your next car, anyway? Sorry about your loss on the car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man sorry to hear that, my SHO has been in storage since Turkey Day so I've been kinda out of the loop and not hanging out on the boards much. Your car was nice I'm sorry to hear about it getting done in like that. Still open the invite to come hang out after the snow melts with the SHO guys.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
It's SHO time!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts