Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Ford Taurus limited. Last week my camera started showing my picture upside down. I did some research and replaced the sync fuse a 10 amp fuse I believe position 14 on the interior fuse box. Then pulled the camera out made sure all was clean and put dielectric lube on conentions and replaced . Still my image is upside down and the red yellow and green lines are also missing. Anyone have same issue and or know how to fix. Greatly appreciate advice thank you Taurus car club members

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i replace my Backup camera do i need to take to dealer for programming or can i just hook it up straight from box and be good?? Does anyone know where i can get the best price on backup camera?? Dealership and every where else online is $300 to $500. But u can get backup camera for f150 . flex. Edge. And escape for well under $200

·
Registered
15 Posts
I replaced my camera on my '13 Limited recently because the picture was upside-down and had lines, etc. The camera is literally plug and play. No visit to the dealer required. I simply unplugged and threw away the old one and plugged in the new one and I was back in business. 10 minutes of my time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts