Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we had our first sonogram today!
[attachmentid=22953]

I'm so proud~! It's a little baby DOT! Lol... no it was awesome, we could see this little flicker that was the heartbeat, and its just awesome to know my future son or daughter is growing in there :)

Anyways... here's some of our ideas for baby names

Baby names~!Share
8:00pm Today | Edit Note | Delete
Well... its time to start thinking, so far our choices have been

Aiden Scott Kuse (BOY)
Mara Lynn Kuse (GIRL)

How about....
GIRL: Middle Names

Baylie ............................................... Marie/Lynn
America..............................................Marie/Lynn
Keeley................................................Marie/Gale/Goodale/Arlene
Keira (Keera)......................................Lynn/Jean
Miah...................................................Jean/Dawn
Stormy...............................................Lynn
Winter................................................Dawn
Jaidyn
Ahnika (Aunica)..................................Marie
Oklahoma (Probably not)
Mya...................................................Jean
Atley..................................................Marie/Grace
Lyra/Leera..........................................Lynn/Quinn/Grace

BOY: Middle Names

Aric (eric)...........................................Michael
Colt/Colton.........................................Lee/Michael/Wayne
Dakoda..............................................Wayne
Raiden................................................Scott
Skylar................................................Wayne
Storm
Gavyn (gavin).....................................Scott
Gunner...............................................Wayne
Keagan/Keegan...................................Scott/Goodale
Konnor................................................Blake/Wayne/Goodale
Tucker................................................Dodd/Goodale

Hilarious thought: Roderick Pennington Kuse

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Do not give him/her a name that is not easily pronounced nor sound so much different from the way it is spelled. Too many parents name their kid something thinking it's unique, but it'll just cause problems for him/her later on. I feel bad for those kids in my class.

With that in mind, "Tucker" and "Winter" sound like cool names.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i really like tucker as a boys name.

my nephew is sebastian
and i have a freind named railey, i think its a cool name.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats and get whatever sleep you can now because you'll be like "sleep, what's that?" faster than you think. Have fun picking a name. We just had our third. She is 11 weeks old. My wife got one of those 60,000 baby names books...what a waste as 99% are names most people would never use.

As with the other two it was nearly time for the grand appearance before a name was finalized. We chose the name for our first about an hour before the big show.

PS: FWIW, have them when you are young and have the energy to keep up with them :) of course you can do it the way I did and have 14 years between #1 and #3 which gives you a built in free babysitter :-D

~Doc

·
Registered
799 Posts
Congrats and get whatever sleep you can now because you'll be like "sleep, what's that?" faster than you think. Have fun picking a name. We just had our third. She is 11 weeks old. My wife got one of those 60,000 baby names books...what a waste as 99% are names most people would never use.

As with the other two it was nearly time for the grand appearance before a name was finalized. We chose the name for our first about an hour before the big show.

PS: FWIW, have them when you are young and have the energy to keep up with them :) of course you can do it the way I did and have 14 years between #1 and #3 which gives you a built in free babysitter :-D

~Doc
[/b]
Holy crap man, you're way too old to be having babies! It will be nice though, to have a third young person to bring you your walker.

JK of course, congrats Scott!

-Bob

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I'm definitely not ready for this, and I hope wifey and I can keep the baby train away for at least another three or four years. I do want to be young when we start having them, but I need to have some fun for a few years!

I do have a dilemma, though, when it comes to naming a baby. With the last name Carr, things tend to work out badly, ie:

Amaya...it's an awesome name, but imagine Amaya Carr. Am I a Carr?

Chase...Chase a Carr.

Winter...Winter Carr (beater?)

JR

·
Registered
799 Posts
You're never going to be ready....

Too funny on the last name thing. You'll figure something out. Maybe Anita? hehe, I crack me up! :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I like the name Winter.

My son's name is Parker Jamal Lee :)

My next kid, if I ever have one and it's a boy will be named after my best friend who commited suicide in 2002.. Patrick Neil Lee
[/b]

I like that name :rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
I should name my kids after cars. Sable or Ciera or Corvette or something LOL. But Ciera is somewhat different looking from the way it's sound (Sierra).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Holy crap man, you're way too old to be having babies![/b]

Bob,

I thought the exact same thing when Jo told me we were having another. My next thought was "no more booze for you lady, looks what it gets me". :lol2:

~Scott

PS: Bob where you at these days? I'm still in Japan but only for a few more weeks, then it's East Coast time.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
I'm definitely not ready for this, and I hope wifey and I can keep the baby train away for at least another three or four years. I do want to be young when we start having them, but I need to have some fun for a few years!

I do have a dilemma, though, when it comes to naming a baby. With the last name Carr, things tend to work out badly, ie:

Amaya...it's an awesome name, but imagine Amaya Carr. Am I a Carr?

Chase...Chase a Carr.

Winter...Winter Carr (beater?)

JR [/b]
I have a friend who named her baby girl Isabella Rina Green

-- Is a ballerina green? No, usually they're pink... :picard2:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Holy crap man, you're way too old to be having babies![/b]

Bob,

I thought the exact same thing when Jo told me we were having another. My next thought was "no more booze for you lady, looks what it gets me". :lol2:

~Scott

PS: Bob where you at these days? I'm still in Japan but only for a few more weeks, then it's East Coast time.
[/b]

Still up in RI, probably always will be. Kiddos are here, and I love 'em too much to relocate. Well, unless I get risoworker drunk and we go "legally kidnap" them with his Crown Vic.

East Coast huh? Florida IIRC.... I think I need to plan a long weekend winter getaway.

I should name my kids after cars. Sable or Ciera or Corvette or something LOL. But Ciera is somewhat different looking from the way it's sound (Sierra).
[/b]
Funny you mention Corvette... I have a cousin that named one of her kids Calloway. Yes, they're rednecks. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts