Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a link (or perhaps a template) for an automobile loan contract? (I'll be the lien holder) ;)

I tried for an hour on the net but, all are "pay" forms and not cheap. :angry: I've found several other "free" forms/templates on the net previous but, I need a simple automobile loan contract ..

thanx!

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
I believe you do that through the MVD. The reason I say that is because you get a Lien Release Notice/Letter through the MVD, so it stands to reason you can get one from them. A bank may also be able to help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not trying to RELEASE a lien, trying to CREATE a contract to sell a car that I've bought to "turn" $2400 over 24 mos...I'll be the lienholder

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
And if you'd read, I said that since you go there to release one, it stands that you go there to get the paperwork to make one.

Try places like Legalzoom.com if you're just looking for a contract.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thx, I'll check that out, seems the one you suggested was/is for vehicels encumbered with a lien though?

What I'm exactly looking for is: where I'm the lien holder and someone else is the seller, (I've gotten a blank signed title and blank bill of sale, so "someone else sells to the third party on paper and, I hold the lien :))...

thx!

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
"Automonile Loan (Lien) Contract "

Automonile? Is that an automobile in Pacific Northwest speak?

·
Registered
1 Posts
are these contracts still available even nowadays? not sure whether someone still uses this service. However, just to be secure and sure, I'd better use https://credit-10.com/ro/. The companies described there are one of the most reliable even existing. I can't say that it wasn't dangerous and scaring to try the loan thing for the first time, however these companies know their business and kow how to work with the clients. I really appreciated that they were also helpful and the servicing itself is quick and reliable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts