Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,hope someone might have a simple solution 2 my prob.id drove my taurus(duratech) for 5 minutes,parked for 5 hours and when i went to start it it just cranked over coz i got a new battery.it has always started first go all the time and is never driven hard at all.not even a run out of fuel splutter.im low on petrol so im going to put $10 in a can,hope that is the prob.ill check the boot fuekl cut off too.
thanks
jason paul

·
Cake monster
1,584 Posts
hi guys,hope someone might have a simple solution 2 my prob.id drove my taurus(duratech) for 5 minutes,parked for 5 hours and when i went to start it it just cranked over coz i got a new battery.it has always started first go all the time and is never driven hard at all.not even a run out of fuel splutter.im low on petrol so im going to put $10 in a can,hope that is the prob.ill check the boot fuekl cut off too.
thanks
jason paul
Do you hear the pump prime when you turn the key?

·
Registered
36 Posts
seem syrange you drove there and than it does not start but it has happend to me too but not in the taurus.

how did you go.

Ian

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I was going to say "it's upside down," but apparently that wasn't the entire problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts