Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
So who is coming on Saturday then. If it looks like no one will be here then I will stay at home and do something with my daughter, but if folks are still going to meet at the Albertsons I plan on being there, at least for that meeting and the hill country drive. I will skip 6th street because 10 year olds aren't welcome in those bars for some reason LOL.

Robert

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I am for sure still going.

Coming with me:
Russell (96SHO)
Doug (my brother)
Adam (my friend) -Ford f150
James (maybe) -v6 Mustang

I meeting up with Luke and my friend Andy on fri night, and still attending the meet on saturday morning. B)

EDIT: OH NOES!! blue! I cant believe your car crapped out on you. :( you are like the meet-maker of sorts. Hopefully it still is a good meet.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well, I won't be able to make this one, as my schedule with work is being rather unforgiving. Oh, well. I'm sure that this will not be last one, and I'll have some extra time to get the black car up to my specs with maybe a little more horsepower and some other goodies.

Zorin

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
12 Participants
Zorin
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing