Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a 99 Taurus wagon. I’ve got some nice aftermarket 17 inch wheels with 225 width tires. I’m going to try 235 or 245 next time, with lower profile and keeping them about the same total diameter. I don’t think I will go larger than the 17 because of the comfort. Tinted glass from the B pillars back.

I like the look of adding the rubber chin spoiler around the front and it’s readily available on Amazon or eBay (and way too expensive at a stealership for the Mach 1 chin spoiler).

Have any of you seen a Taurus, preferably a wagon, with the same chin spoiler material used around the rear? What do you think about it? Pros? Cons? Opinion of aesthetics?

(A bit dark and with the travel container on the roof during my San Francisco California to Hartford Connecticut trip)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

A recent shot. I'm also considering adding a SHO front bumper cover and valance to it instead of just the lip. From the factory it came with the side skirts, so I think it would look good. But the back looks off and I'm not looking to add a SHO (style) rear bumper (I don't think anyone makes them for a Long Roof).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts