Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Code:
He had one killer 3G car
TRUE THAT!!! His was actually the first Taurus I ever saw modified. I actually have the pic he did that looks like a magazine cover on my desktop at home. I hope this isn't a forbidden question but what happened to him? How come the interior pics don't show up? :huh:

I'm jealous

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ArtSHO's SF page
I can't get his images to open up here, it may be my computer and the filters.
I thought there was a mess about decals and the fact that he was moving. I think some people didn't get decals they paid for. :neutral:

Either way, the car is killer.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
LOL...that car is really nice. I was waiting for something like that from you stever...wasn't expecting that from you ashley, but ok.

I (as well as everyone on this board) wish that I had the money to make my car what I want right now.

My friend Mike has all the luck...he invested while he was in HS and bought himself a 2002 Firehawk a couple months ago. A couple weeks ago, he won $10K in AC, and this weekend, he won $2K. He said that if he won at least two grand, we were putting an LS6 intake and upgraded heads and cams in the car...it'll be up over 485 HP at the flywheel in a few weeks...when we get around to installing everything, that is.

JR

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 2 2004, 02:02 PM
LOL...that car is really nice. I was waiting for something like that from you stever...wasn't expecting that from you ashley, but ok.
Hey, I know hotness when I see it. I'm not gunna front, she's hot. but I'm not a lesbian. :banana: :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Man, thanks for bringing his car back to my memory. That right there is the first TCCA memeber's car i saw when i joined... heck of an impression to make 'eh?

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by gryphon1011@Aug 2 2004, 12:02 PM
I hope this isn't a forbidden question but what happened to him?
He moved and was never heard of again. Some members were kinda ticked off (don't know if they're still around) because he took their money for decals before he left but never delivered said decals (other members got them though). Personally, I think he just lost interest. Then again, there's the whole issue of the TCCA logo but I don't want to open old wounds.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
He moved and was never heard of again. Some members were kinda ticked off (don't know if they're still around) because he took their money for decals before he left but never delivered said decals (other members got them though). Personally, I think he just lost interest. Then again, there's the whole issue of the TCCA logo but I don't want to open old wounds.
Thanks for the info Xee. :thanks:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I was looking at the Superford pictures, wow that guy has talent. His wasn't the first car I saw when I came to TCCA, the first caw that caught my eye was Sarah's G3. But I saw his when I looked at the hood mat painting modification, wow. My favorite is the second "bullhorn" cover "Vulcan Power, The True Advantage" :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have actually met the man. He lives near me, came into my dealership to get new connecting clips for his cruise control, the metal arm that goes between the CC actuator and the TB. Nice guy. My parts lady gave him the parts at cost cuz I said I knew him. (Psst....that means if you need parts, let me know, ill do what i can to hook you up)

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:eek: Obvoiusly someone with a Cardomain account should go over there and point him in our direction. And ask that one idiot what the hell a "354 Cleveland" is. :???:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Aug 3 2004, 02:47 PM
:eek: Obvoiusly someone with a Cardomain account should go over there and point him in our direction. And ask that one idiot what the hell a "354 Cleveland" is. :???:
Consider it done! On both accounts :lol2:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.