Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

I too could use the service manual. I need to replace at least one of my wheel hubs on my 2014 and it would be very helpful to have the torque specs and official Ford procedure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, Just joined, bought a 2013 police ecoboost at a police auction but on driving away it turns out the head gaskets are leaking. Would appreciate the link to get the service manual. [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm hoping someone is still holding the link??.... I've got 2013 SHO and I could use a little guidance lol. If any of y'all have it and don't mind sharing I will be forever grateful. If not, I appreciate y'all anyway! still good info in this convo anyway

·
Registered
2013 SEL
435 Posts
Clearly there's something about my last post that's confusing people. If you look at the thread I referenced, it's there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually have one, send me a message with your email if you want me to send it to you. Apparently you aren't allowed to post external links here. I tried posting it once and it was deleted within minutes if im not mistaken. I actually found it on ebay of all places. So I paid the few bucks and tried helping out by posting it, when they said external links aren't allowed I offered to email it to people and did get a few messages
Is there any way I could get a copy of this please feel free to email me
Timothyheimbach at gmail

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Andrew! Can you forward a pdf of the 2013 Taurus manual to me? Jspring @berkeley.edu Thanks!

I actually have one, send me a message with your email if you want me to send it to you. Apparently you aren't allowed to post external links here. I tried posting it once and it was deleted within minutes if im not mistaken. I actually found it on ebay of all places. So I paid the few bucks and tried helping out by posting it, when they said external links aren't allowed I offered to email it to people and did get a few messages

21 - 40 of 45 Posts