Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some custom molded floor mats / floormats for my Gen 4. I have been looking, searching, googling, etc. and I can't find anything. Which I find hard to believe....there are sooo many Taurus / Sable vehicles out there....seems like someone would make a part like this:

http://cache.autoanything.com/images/produ...usky_liners.jpg

I have some thick mats that hold alot of water, but the sides of my carpet are getting trashed all around the edges of the floor mats.

Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Check out www.weathertech.com maybe they have some. I got my inchannel vent visors from them :)

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Hey bullgeek. Can you post a pic of your vent visors? I currently have the outside double tape type from advanced auto parts but want to change over to the in channel type but haven't seem them on a Taurus yet. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Go back to the place you originally linked to and check out the Catch All line. Had some of these in my 98' Sable, and are real sweet. They also include additional nylon fastener's that screw into the carpet for better hold down. My car's interior was grey, so that's what I ordered. Got charocal by accident, and actually looked a lot better, as it's not nearly as dark as the web sight photo, at least my older one's weren't.

·
Registered
189 Posts
QUOTE (Chingon @ May 25 2010, 06:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=806870
I've ordered from www.usspeed.com for numerous cars. The fit/quality is great, but color can be tricky. When in doubt, go darker.[/b]
Those look to be same Catch All's I mentioned a few post's up and are very nice. Strage how I just got an e-mail from the link "The Twins" mentioned for 10% off Catch All's, code "PBEA3", w/free shipping. This comes to about $85 buck's out the door.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts