• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts
A last year Gen 2, two Gen 3s and easily the best color for a 500 all make it tough but with all the love recently lavished on The White Falcon's ride I have to reward the tasteful end result

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
The true originality of Lance's (TaurusSHO) car is what made me vote for him.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I had to give the Five Hundred some love.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
My voting picture is actually a couple years old. This is after I washed it yesterday. Still looks great IMO!

·
Registered
223 Posts
They're all good looking cars. But Brad's car won me over, those headlamps look great.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I voted for Lance's car, hope fully mine will look half as good if it survives to 200,000

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
I voted for the Five Hundred because the Five Hundred represents one of the classiest sedans Ford has ever made, IMO. Not particularly flashy or powerful, but classy. It and the Montego.

I'd like to point out that my car is an SES Deluxe, not a lowly SES. There is a difference.

And my window sticker agrees with me. :D

EDIT: The title has been corrected, all is well again for the moment.

·
Registered
403 Posts
hmmmmm the paint on the G2, The mint condition look of the red G3, and centenials+ sport spear on the front of the G4 are all making this a very hard call... :confused:

I guess I'll just have to think on it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
B)
Good luck to all the entrants! This month was a tough one -
I usually base my vote on the photo (location, angle, ambience) The 2nd gen won me over this month.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I voted for the Five Hundred because the Five Hundred represents one of the classiest sedans Ford has ever made, IMO. Not particularly flashy or powerful, but classy. It and the Montego.

I'd like to point out that my car is an SES Deluxe, not a lowly SES. There is a difference.

And my window sticker agrees with me. :D

EDIT: The title has been corrected, all is well again for the moment.
Out of curiosity..... what is the difference?

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
+1

Even my G6 misses something about the Five Hundred's elegant state. B)

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
Out of curiosity..... what is the difference?
Deluxe models received the spoiler, Duratec, and leather wrapped steering wheel.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Had to go with 95 taur. I owned one other bull besides the present 2005. It was a 95, and always liked the style/ride. Special mention to white falcon's ride. Clean machine.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
White Falcon for the color.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
It was a hard decision this month. On one hand, TaurusSHO has a beautiful gen 3 in my favorite color and it looks great despite its age. On the other hand, The White Falcon has a car that he put a lot of time into and it looks great with the new mods.

It was really close, but I went with Brad's SES Deluxe. If I could vote for two, I would have!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.