Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, anybody got a source for these Pioneer DEH-P4600MP fine aftermarket units? The best deal I could find with shipping was $144.
Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
821 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
927 Posts
TheZeb has it for $199...however, two things:
(1) They will price match
(2) They are (I believe) an authorized internet retailer for Pioneer - They match the factory warranty and offer a 60 day money back gaurantee (especially nice if its DOD).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,578 Posts
Ebay always has really good deals. I got my Panasonic for over $120 cheaper than what Crutchfield was selling it for at that time...

JR
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
661 Posts
Originally posted by golovko@Jun 25 2004, 09:26 AM
(2) They are (I believe) an authorized internet retailer for Pioneer - They match the factory warranty and offer a 60 day money back gaurantee (especially nice if its DOD).
Just to clear it up, they ARE NOT an Authorized Internet Retailer.


Please read:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/arti...6556318,00.html


and:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/arti...6556320,00.html


I know you did not say they were for certain, but it seemed like a good place for me to say they are not.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
927 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't really sure on the issue (and too lazy to look it up at that moment). They say they are an authorized dealer for 40+ brands of stuff they carry, but they don't really say which ones those brands are. I mostly mentioned them because of the money back policy and the fact that they match the factory warranty.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by 12Volt_rep+Jun 27 2004, 03:18 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (12Volt_rep @ Jun 27 2004, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-golovko@Jun 25 2004, 09:26 AM
(2) They are (I believe) an authorized internet retailer for Pioneer - They match the factory warranty and offer a 60 day money back gaurantee (especially nice if its DOD).
Just to clear it up, they ARE NOT an Authorized Internet Retailer.


Please read:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/arti...6556318,00.html


and:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/arti...6556320,00.html


I know you did not say they were for certain, but it seemed like a good place for me to say they are not. [/b][/quote]
As 12v rep said, sound domain isn't a authorized reseller..but i was informed that pioneer does honor its warranty if you purchased a pioneer hu from sound domain.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
661 Posts
Originally posted by afi292+Jun 29 2004, 02:16 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (afi292 @ Jun 29 2004, 02:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2004, 03:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-golovko
@Jun 25 2004, 09:26 AM
(2) They are (I believe) an authorized internet retailer for Pioneer - They match the factory warranty and offer a 60 day money back gaurantee (especially nice if its DOD).

Just to clear it up, they ARE NOT an Authorized Internet Retailer.


Please read:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/arti...6556318,00.html


and:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/arti...6556320,00.html


I know you did not say they were for certain, but it seemed like a good place for me to say they are not.
As 12v rep said, sound domain isn't a authorized reseller..but i was informed that pioneer does honor its warranty if you purchased a pioneer hu from sound domain. [/b][/quote]
Not altogether true. I don't think any company can deny a warranty, but it doesn't have to honor the full warranty. I think you will only get a 90 warranty at best, which can't really be considered a warranty now can it??
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top