Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are quite a few people on the forums have 360's and maybe a ps3 or two. The latest two games I've been playing are fable II and fallout 3. Both are great games with lots of scope (both are open ended, go anywhere type of games)

btw my gamertag on xbox live is...you guessed it, brightbus. for multiplayer games I play halo quite often, although (if its good) ill be playing call of duty world at war when it comes out.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
i have an xbox 360. I just bought midnight club LA. I play halo 3, Im pretty good at it. I might be getting fable 2 and guitar hero

Gamertag: Blackmagic3920

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
gamertag: jon the master , usually playing Halo3, Gears of War, Call to Duty3 or 4, NFS/Carbon, Chrome Hounds, and Republic Commando

be gentle, it's my kid. and NO CUSSING, or you talk to me!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I have a 360 (GT: FiveFwdGears).

I'm currently stuck on Guitar Hero World Tour.

Other than that I sometimes play Gears of War and Forza.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
gamertag: jon the master , usually playing Halo3, Gears of War, Call to Duty3 or 4, NFS/Carbon, Chrome Hounds, and Republic Commando

be gentle, it's my kid. and NO CUSSING, or you talk to me!!!!
[/b]

ill be sure not to play with your son then lmao

but when im on halo i manily mess around.....lost of betraying.....me and my freind got bored so all we do is mess around now....but we do play serious form time to time

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
I've got a 360, well, it's actually my dad's. But I'll be living there soon so I'll be using it a lot more.

I've mainly been playing Call of Duty 4. We don't really have that many games.

But I've been spending more time with this:

and this:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have played the call of duty world at war beta.....and I must say, its awesome. it's like cod iv, but in wwII, new locations, and everything retro....like when you get a uav (radar) in cod 4 your character would say "our uav is online" in world at war they say "our recon planes have arrived!" or some variation.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
I've been playing an amazing video game called Command and Conquer. It's for Windows 95/98 version, not the MS-DOS version. Both of them are win nonetheless.

·
Registered
51 Posts
PS3 guy and i just started fallout3 and i like it

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have a 360 and mainly ive been playing Midnite Club: LA and Saints Row 2, but I also play COD4, Battlefield Bad Co. GTA4, RB6 Vegas2 and some others....

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Ive been bored and found a game i played about 10 years ago when I was a kid is now online for a free download, Civilization II, fun ass game, rofl, you will waste hours and hours just playing one game...

but enough of that, gears II comes out midnight tomorrow night, and you bet your ass ill be there.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Ive been bored and found a game i played about 10 years ago when I was a kid is now online for a free download, Civilization II, fun ass game, rofl, you will waste hours and hours just playing one game...

but enough of that, gears II comes out midnight tomorrow night, and you bet your ass ill be there. [/b]
I have civ 3 for pc (cool game) and civ 4 for ps3 (sucks imo)

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
I'll be sure not to play with your son then lmao.
But when I'm on Halo I mainly mess around.....lost of betraying.....me and my friend got bored so all we do is mess around now....but we do play serious form time to time[/b]
12....he does the same thing, you ever get in a game with him, kick his butt, if you can.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
XBox Live added the Call Of Duty World at War Beta.

That is where I am now!

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
All i really play over here in my dorm is halo 3 on the LAN because we cant get on live. so if anybody has added me, sorry, i havnt been on xbox live since march or may.

Call of Duty: world at war does not look any fun at all from the previews. theyre goin back to the old weapons and wars, no more modern warfare. ill stick with call of duty 4

Im ready for Halo 3: Recon to come out. check out the preview for it, it looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All i really play over here in my dorm is halo 3 on the LAN because we cant get on live. so if anybody has added me, sorry, i havnt been on xbox live since march or may.

Call of Duty: world at war does not look any fun at all from the previews. theyre goin back to the old weapons and wars, no more modern warfare. ill stick with call of duty 4

Im ready for Halo 3: Recon to come out. check out the preview for it, it looks awesome.
[/b]
dude, i too was skeptical, but even though its wwii, its tons of fun, and I'm allready having more fun than cod4. There are tons of changes here and there that improve the gameplay, trust me, if you liked cod4, you'll love word at war. they've also improved the perks, and now you have a real reason to prestige. if you doubt me, at least rent it. if its anything like the beta, its awesome.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
dude, i too was skeptical, but even though its wwii, its tons of fun, and I'm allready having more fun than cod4. There are tons of changes here and there that improve the gameplay, trust me, if you liked cod4, you'll love word at war. they've also improved the perks, and now you have a real reason to prestige. if you doubt me, at least rent it. if its anything like the beta, its awesome.
[/b][/quote]
how have you already played it? i might rent it to see if i like it and then buy it, but im gonna go buy halo 3 recon no matter what

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b][/quote]
how have you already played it? i might rent it to see if i like it and then buy it, but im gonna go buy halo 3 recon no matter what
[/b][/quote]

too bad you can't get on xbox live, the beta is available for download for free, and will work till Monday at 2 am

what college do you go too? do you have a laptop that works in your dorm? If so, you might just be able to play live, I know at my college it worked.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts