Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the car that came up in the thread about the dude looking for 12K for a stock Gen3. I may be real close to buying this car. Check this this out. Says he has $20,000 plus in this restore and he is the orig owner.
http://www.cware.net/pics/sho.pdf
Im almost 500 miles from it. Would anyone that lives close be able to check it out for me and let me know how it is? I have an email into the guy and my car goes live on ebay tomorrow night. :noes:

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does good work? Car looks all there no?

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
That's a clean SHO... but all that and no Quaife?

Car does look like it'll fly though!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
If you want I can go check it out....shoot me a PM. Send me a list of stuff to check out and maybe the seller will be kosher with an examination.

My parents live about 20 miles south of there, and since I'm visiting my parents this weekend...good timing!

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SHUT UP! That is great! I will PM you with the info!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
And HOLY CRAP what a CAR it is. I don't think I've ever seen or heard such a SWEET SHO. And the blower on it ....wow.

...hardly even a spec of rust to be found.

Words cannot describe how well pampered this car is. The respray on it was immaculate. No weird swirl marks, oxidation, runs, micromarring, etc. No hologramming. It's like factory.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick, Thanks a ton for checking it out for me. Lacey seems like a cool dude. The plan for now is to have it shipped up sometime in the next week or so. I sent the deposit today via paypal to lock it up!! I'm jumpin outa my skin waiting for it!!! Again I can't thank you enough!
Steve

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Oh you're shipping it up!? Cool! Glad I could help out...also gave me a chance to check how things were up the road...hadn't driven up to surfside beach since last year.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not 100% sure but prob looking that way. If I drive down to get it I'll let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts