Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are the original seats in my moms red 99 se vulcan. i havent seen many others with them. her car also came with "limited" floormats. is this some form of odd package? anyone else have em?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
my '96 LX has the same seats, full power on drive I am assuming?

N

·
0 Posts
yup, full power on the drivers seat. Did yours come with the "Limited" floormats also?

B

·
0 Posts
What's with you MI people and your oddball seats?
I've never seen those before, but I like them!

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
I'm from NY. As for the floormats...I have no clue I dont have any documentation outside of the manual with my car.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no leather on them, my mom doesnt like leather, but they arent the traditional cloth, they are more comfy, its a weird fabric

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
you mean Velour? The outside surfaces look like the Alcantra stuff the Volvo 850R's came with...

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im not sure what kind they are, but they feel alot better than cloth, and they look cool, ive seen a g3 green with same interior b4, i think it said something about "comfort" package, but it doesnt have any of the comfort package, only oddball seats. o well

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I think the Limited package came with either cloth or leather. I have only seen 2 Limiteds around, one of them was on the lot when I bought my Sable. I would have bought that one but the wife didn't like leather seats!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I saw one Sable the other day with two tone leather seats. It had Gray and Tan seats with cool Mercury symbols embroidered on the headrests. Looked really classy.

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
My G1, now has a velour interior. I love it. Seats have more support too. It's stock G1 seating froma decked out MT-5, I had the base model, but I upgraded all the parts. Can't wait until I can get my sunroof and such. God someone to install my SFC's when I get the money to order a set from Bob. Hopefully I'llhave the money for the STB's as well. WAHOO. Within abuot a month my car should be sitting 3 to 4 inches lower then stock.
Thats gonna be fun. I might have to knock my inner fenderwells up higher in the front though for clearance.

Michael

1 - 14 of 14 Posts