Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a little ink ... 4 so far. Now that hockey's over, I'll be getting a few more this summer.

My first tat ... on the back of my right calf. The eyes glow under blacklight. It's a midget reaper..

My second tat, on my right knee. Bonus points if you know what it is!

My third tat, on the inside of my left forearm. It's a badge that the Lithunian SS wore during World War II ... Grandpa is from Lithuania, and I'm VERY proud of my heritage ..

My last tat, on the back of my left calf, still haven't gotten it colored in yet. The eyes on this one glow under blacklight too ... it's a midget reaper eating a sandwich.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Yeah. I'm doing that whole Christian University thing right now. It's the only christian mantra/paraphanalia/whatever you want to call it that I wear. Nothing but black and white T-shirts and chucks for me.

I'm actually suprised you knew what the tat was - most people at my school don't even know that, and most grew up in the church.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I'm too passive to get a tattoo (hard to believe.) Those reapers kick a**, though, and that shield is really something. Any regrets? (probably a common question, but I wanna ask anyway!)

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Originally posted by biteableniles@Apr 20 2004, 12:12 AM
I'm too passive to get a tattoo (hard to believe.) Those reapers kick a**, though, and that shield is really something. Any regrets? (probably a common question, but I wanna ask anyway!)
Yeah, in hindsight, he wishes the first reaper was sipping a margaritta!

-Dan

·
Banned
509 Posts
I wanted to get a tatoo of my name on the bottom of my foot.. As a name tag or something..

Actually now that I think about it, thats a kinda dumb idea..

on your 2nd tatoo, is that a bat or some kind of flying creature?
If not, what is it? and was that pic taken when it was 1st done?

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain@Apr 19 2004, 11:58 PM
Yeah. I'm doing that whole Christian University thing right now. It's the only christian mantra/paraphanalia/whatever you want to call it that I wear. Nothing but black and white T-shirts and chucks for me.

I'm actually suprised you knew what the tat was - most people at my school don't even know that, and most grew up in the church.
I also believe your avatar is on the cover of one of led zeppelins albums.

Wow, I said album and not CD........I feel old, lol

-DC

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I thought people had Taurus tattoos..? I just have a dragon on my right shoulder (I'll get a pic up soon) - got it done by a former Soviet soldier, now making a living as a tattoo artist, while I was stationed in Kyrgyzstan a year and a half ago during Operation: Enduring Freedom. The guy is a great pen/ink artist, too - he drew my dragon on my arm with a felt-tip, freehand, in about a minute. I looked at it in the mirror and said "do it!"

One of my buddies has a tat of his Harley's VIN plate on his ankle (among a dozen other tats). The joke is that when he has to leave the bike on the side of the road and walks a few miles to get parts, they can still look it up by the VIN. Heh - thats why I ride a Suzuki.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Originally posted by Bravo12@Apr 20 2004, 05:36 PM
I thought people had Taurus tattoos..? I just have a dragon on my right shoulder (I'll get a pic up soon) - got it done by a former Soviet soldier, now making a living as a tattoo artist, while I was stationed in Kyrgyzstan a year and a half ago during Operation: Enduring Freedom. The guy is a great pen/ink artist, too - he drew my dragon on my arm with a felt-tip, freehand, in about a minute. I looked at it in the mirror and said "do it!"

One of my buddies has a tat of his Harley's VIN plate on his ankle (among a dozen other tats). The joke is that when he has to leave the bike on the side of the road and walks a few miles to get parts, they can still look it up by the VIN. Heh - thats why I ride a Suzuki.
So what happens when he buys a new Harley????

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
yeah i got a tattoo. got it when i turned 18. people make fun of it. see, when i used to be a stoner, i wanted to get a pot leaf. but i thought..nah.. i'd better not. so i went to the next closest thing ....and a brand i really really love.. can anyone guess?? i have pics...but i don't know if i want to put it up. i wanna get another one soon. maybe the Detroit D, a hello kitty face, or a few colored stars.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain@Apr 20 2004, 10:44 PM
put it up, sarah. we won't laugh, I promise.

If you do, I'll put up one of my nipple ring. And yes, I really DO have a nippe ring.
the one pic of it, i took myself with a old digital camera. its on my back, and i'm stretching my arm behind my back trying to take a picture. so the color sucks and it looks stretched out. i'll try to take another pic in a couple of minutes with my new camera.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
alright i'll post it. just remember.... i was 18... was a stoner... and All Day I Dreamt About Smokin! so thats the story behind it. lol.

i just took the picture. the coloring is all messed up and blurry. its darker in color than whats showing in the pic. and its on my back.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 113 Posts