Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or heard any of Elemental Designs subs before? Anything good or bad about them that you know of?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I've heard good things about them, but I haven't looked into them personally.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Originally posted by T-3@Jun 15 2004, 11:19 AM
Has anyone used or heard any of Elemental Designs subs before? Anything good or bad about them that you know of?
i've done a lot of research on them along with some of the other top end subs such as RE, Adire, JL, and just as all things, everyone has an opinion. Elemental Designs has some great subs if u are looking at some of the higher end equipment, they are a little more expensive than the Sony's, Audiobahns, and such but you are also gonna get a way better sub. A lot of bad press has been recently circulating because of a defect with the cones on the A Series (can't remember exactly what, you'll have to search that on some other forums) but the problem was due to the manufacturer or something and it wasn't their fault per se. the good thing was that all problems were taken care of by the staff from just a phone call and i have heard that ED has great customer service. other than that, the best way is to probably check out their website and get a hold of some of the staff since they know more than anyone. but in my opinion they are one of the better sub makers in the industry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts