Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a real good high quality bull logo without the wording? Cause you can make your own stickers etc on Cafepress.com

Ken

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
2000px-Bull2.jpg

There ya go.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I made a decal, just haven't put it on yet. Thought I would put it on the back window, but it would block my view so I might put it on the hood...not sure yet.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just as a reminder you are NOT permitted to use the website logo for profit. Cafepress is a for-profit website.
I know this is 4 years old, but wanted to confirm since I'm pretty big on trademark / copyright.

Are we permitted to use the TCCA logo to create items for our own, ie center caps, shirt, etc?

Getting new wheels and I'd like to add the logo to the center caps. Yes, the printer will make some profit from me, but they would make that profit whether I use the logo or not. I do not intend to use the logo to create something and then sell it for profit.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Creating items for yourself, there's no issue however you cannot use the TCCA logo on products, then sell those items for profit. We made the shirts with permission of the site ownership way back when.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.