Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey i was wondering if anyone has a set of 16" Black Steel Rims like the ones on crown vics, with the Ford caps. If you do please let me know, i can work out a deal with you, im just on a tight budget right now. Or if anyone knows where i can get them for cheap in Illinois.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey i was wondering if anyone has a set of 16" Black Steel Rims like the ones on crown vics, with the Ford caps. If you do please let me know, i can work out a deal with you, im just on a tight budget right now. Or if anyone knows where i can get them for cheap in Illinois.
If you look around this site, there is a two sections where you can post on what you want to buy, and you can search on what other people are selling. Might be helpful then posting on part of a thread where people ask questions about how to fix something. -_-

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you look around this site, there is a two sections where you can post on what you want to buy, and you can search on what other people are selling. Might be helpful then posting on part of a thread where people ask questions about how to fix something. -_-
lol sorry kinda new to this...:lol2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts