Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I am sure someone has what you need or can lead you into the right direction. You have to be more specific as to what year car, and what specific interior panel you are looking at.

I have found numerous hard to find parts at FordPart4U.com

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by sfblacksel@Jan 17 2004, 08:24 PM
I am sure someone has what you need or can lead you into the right direction. You have to be more specific as to what year car, and what specific interior panel you are looking at.

I have found numerous hard to find parts at FordPart4U.com
Yeah, but it's hard to beat the prices at the junkyard, AND you don't need to know the proper name or part #.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
post this inthe WTB forum & look for gen 3 parts cars. but getting the same grey color might be a problem. btw what did u do too loose that panel

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, i had a sound idea in my head, but when i drilled and cut the panel, i was SOL. dremel tools suck at cutting clean lines. nuff said. anyone have an idea what the part number is or what that part is called. i got a 96 GL

·
Registered
946 Posts
Maybe its just me, but fordparts4u.com or whatever that site listed above is, is damn expensive. 700 bux for a cluster? 800 for a door panel? You have to be kidding me.

I am starting to wonder if that site is not somehow affilitaed with ford itself.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well believe it or not folks, my 96 GL has 25000 on it, thats 25,000. on original engine and tranny. bought of some old lady for 4 Grand. hell of a deal. it runs well, although my locks are starting to stick. the switch is for my reverse gauges

1 - 13 of 13 Posts