Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I plan to rake the blue bull... I have tint and plan to keep the factory wheels. I am looking for some graphics for the bull to try to have the car NOT look like a meemaw car.

Yeah, I said it. Now to resolve the problem.

So, I am looking for graphics - cool graphics - for my bull.

May have to have a graphic designer custom design them, but was wondering what you guys thought would be cool on the bull.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Okay, so I plan to rake the blue bull... I have tint and plan to keep the factory wheels. I am looking for some graphics for the bull to try to have the car NOT look like a meemaw car.

Yeah, I said it. Now to resolve the problem.

So, I am looking for graphics - cool graphics - for my bull.

May have to have a graphic designer custom design them, but was wondering what you guys thought would be cool on the bull.
[/b]
Decals and graphics usually look bad on most cars. You'll go from 'meemaw' (whatever that is) to god awful. Clean and detail the car, shiny paint always looks better than stickers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just throwing this out there, What about a decal of a blue bull on the hood. Like the cougar for Ricky Bobby.

Wasn't there an beer or liquor or some type of alcohol that had a blue bull as their logo. I remember finding a bottle back when I was a young grasshopper searching for beer bottles for pop money. I just remember that cause the bull was kind of cool and different.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Meemaw + graphics = Abuela. :D :lol2:

Leave it alone.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
QUOTE (Chedder88 @ Feb 19 2009, 02:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=703926
Just throwing this out there, What about a decal of a blue bull on the hood. Like the cougar for Ricky Bobby.

Wasn't there an beer or liquor or some type of alcohol that had a blue bull as their logo. I remember finding a bottle back when I was a young grasshopper searching for beer bottles for pop money. I just remember that cause the bull was kind of cool and different.[/b]
It was the Schlitz Malt Liquor bull, and please don't even think of doing that to a Taurus. Billy Dee Williams (SML pitchman at that time) aside, stickers are LAME!

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
graphics look good when done right and not all stupid looking I have TAZ on the hood on my car and people have said nothing but good things and it hasnt been a bad thing

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
if you want to spice up the exterior a little better maybe do custom pin stripping. that will probably look a little better than slapping a big sticker on the car.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Dad talks about this car he sees every once in a while. Until today he only had a couple blurry pictures so I didn't really know what it looked like...

He says it looks real good and almost factory... I don't like it at all...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Sorry the pictures are so big.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
When I downloaded them it didn't say that they were so huge. It usually says that I am viewing it at XX%

Attachments

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts