• never heard of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently started playing at school, and we have been going to parks around my area and playing too. Im not very good at it but it's still really fun.

I was just wondering if anybody else on here played.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Went out and played for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Fun game...once I'm back at school, I'll round some people up and go play again.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
More of Ultimate than Disc Golf however when my ultimate team was at a tourny up in Maine we did play it and it was a lot of fun,

Check out this site for all your disc needs as well, i use it all the time.

Discshoppe.com

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I have a full bag of various putters, drivers, short distance, you name it.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Been known to throw a disc or two. We have a couple park district courses that they maintain near where I live and they are actually very popular. My wife and daughter are absolutely hooked.
We've accumulated somewhere between 20 and 30 discs of all types.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have never played but the small town I work in has a park with a nice frisbee golf set up. They have tons of people come out and in fact are having a big tournament today.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far I only have 3 discs: fairway driver, distance driver and a putter but im trying to find some good discs i like. If anybody has some extra discs they dont want Im willing to take them off your hands :)

Me and a friend of mine, who also just started playing, were playing doubles and we shot -2 together. I thought we did pretty good.

Oh and BTW a guy we go play with is the #1 disc golfer in the nation for college students. He's pretty awesome

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
I haven't played in a while, but my buddies and I were really into it a few years ago. We started playing about 12 years ago. We played all around central Texas, and one of my favorites is Old Settlers' Park, home of the PDGA Doubles tourney. HUGE course. We'd usually get a few 40ozs, a blunt, and play all day. Fun times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts