Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody in the ATX area that wants o meet for a sat night cruse?
I'm usually the only SHO out on the week ends and its getting lonely out there !! :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tryied looking for people in my area !!
I'm a memeber of Fordbastars & shoforum as most of you problably are, I'm also a member of Austin area stangs. Those guys are preaty cool and got some really fast cars but there isn't a better fealling then pulling into a parking lot with your own possy !! :)

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I'll be in the Austin area in a few weeks :)

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
cool !!
business trip?
[/b]

Nope...more of a looking at possible graduate schools/visiting TCCA'ers/getting out of the cold. :)

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Born and raised in Austin.... moved out in '03 to take a job at a rural hospital... had enough of the horrendous traffic. I'm only about an hour away and make fewer trips into Austin nowadays. I miss all the excellent food places and atmosphere (and women).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well same here !!
I moved to Kyle in 05' and make the daily 30min comute to Austin to work !!
But good thing that I work on the courner of Austin and don't have to drive across Down Town !!

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Born and raised in Austin.... moved out in '03 to take a job at a rural hospital... had enough of the horrendous traffic. I'm only about an hour away and make fewer trips into Austin nowadays. I miss all the excellent food places and atmosphere (and women).
[/b]
Have you ever met the famous cross dresser there on 6th street? Ive met him and his pretty funny and I guess weird.lol

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Have you ever met the famous cross dresser there on 6th street? Ive met him and his pretty funny and I guess weird.lol
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, I've talked to Leslie a couple times. The first time, he swaggered up to me at a music venue one night. I was standing in the back drinking my beer, he was wearing a white halter top, pink tutu, and 6" heels. He asked for a light for his cigarette. I don't smoke, but when I go down town I keep a lighter or pack of matches in my pocket to light girls' cigarettes. So I gave him a light and talked to him for about 20 minutes. He is a pleasant, eclectic weirdo.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I saw Leslie the last time I was there. I'd vote for shim in the next mayoral election. Too bad I don't live there. :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes leslie is a trip !!!
Last time I saw him he went to eat at Wendys and he hade a huge possy!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
512taurus
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing