Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of 4 regular taurus wheels. or sable wheels, whichever. I need all 4, i want to get rid of my steel wheels and hubcap crap. the reason im saying in mass is because I will drive to you and buy them off of you. im not paying 80 dollars for shipping from somewhere else.

$200 and we got a deal

·
Registered
27 Posts
I feel your pain brother, I also drive an LX and them plastic hubcabs had to go

check henry's auto in blackstone MA, Thats where I got mine. I got all 4 with center caps from an SE for $140 in mint condition, give them a call to make sure they have them before you go there, here is a link to their website;

Henry's Used Auto Parts, LLC

good luck

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow sweet thanks they have the sho wheels in stock! i want those so bad. theyre 50 each. im considering it

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow sweet thanks they have the sho wheels in stock! i want those so bad. theyre 50 each. im considering it

prices went up I guess, I got mine about 2 years ago. about six months ago I got the 5th rim to replace the donut in the trunk, Im gonna be buying new tires at the end of the summer and I plan on replacing the donut with a full spare tire :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like ill be going there this friday, im gonna be picking up a set of the 4 SEL wheels. they look really nice.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
^ i seriously wouldnt pay more than $100 for factory wheels unless they are gen 4 sables or shos.

Save for a bit and go with some 18s you will be much happier.

G

·
I have a nice set of 4 16 inch Taurus spoke rims with tires that pass inspection 1 needs a valve stem for $220 firm near Salem mass call me if you want them 978 236 8614

·
Registered
27 Posts
^ i seriously wouldnt pay more than $100 for factory wheels unless they are gen 4 sables or shos.

Save for a bit and go with some 18s you will be much happier.
not everybody wants that extra bling my brother B)

some of us are purists ;)

Like me, I prefer that original look, and nothing but OEM parts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have 4 5 spoke wheels new in the box. They are aftermarket but identical in appearance to the factory wheels. No center caps but factory center caps are perfect fit. Looking for 225. Located in Canton

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have 4 5 spoke wheels new in the box. They are aftermarket but identical in appearance to the factory wheels. No center caps but factory center caps are perfect fit. Looking for 225. Located in Canton
You have pictures? I'll consider it. And are they 16x6 with the same bolt pattern

1 - 13 of 13 Posts