• what is no shave November?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you guys dont know no shave November is obviously when you dont shave all throughout the month of November. Im doing it so far, it's getting on my nerves though. Im gonna try to make it the whole month.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I might as well, lol... I haven't shaved in a couple weeks at least, probably a month.

I was gonna go buy a trimmer tomorrow, but maybe I will wait. :)

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i did that a few months back, had a pretty good beard going on. but i cut my hair into a fauxhawk and it looks kickass. im going to shave on sat night. next month might let it grow out a lil bit.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I got a fauxhawk cut about a month ago and all my friends liked it. I haven't had it cut since, but it's getting kind of long to make a fauxhawk anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
jill would freak. work would freak. the girls would freak. :dunno:
[/b]
That's a shame.

No shave November is a rite of passage in my office.
[/b][/quote]
i should add my beard grows in nice and full too. :)
ok just curious would a car and partner constitute a office. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
I'm rockin' the goatee. Kinda polarizing with friends and coworkers... some like it, some hate it. I did it because I'm too lazy to get a hair cut... my shaggy hair is balanced by the facial hair IMO. One girl told me I remind her of a child molester :blink: and some of the older ladies find it sexy :huh: I dunno which worries me more... young girls think I have a potential for sex crimes and old ladies want to engage in sex crimes. :noes:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
If I dont shave for a week my beard is full and I cant stand it, makes it so hard to sleep. But if you remember my goatee from ROTB, still growing, havnt cut it at all besides evening it out.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
nope, for one I can't stand having a beard. I have to shave everyday or I'll look shaggy. Also I can't have a beard at work either.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
At work they get pissed at me enough when I have five o'clock shadow. Plus, I'm looking for a job so I kinda need to be clean shaven on the days that I go job searching.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I have a goatee right now. Just getting used to it after 2 weeks. It isn't for No Shave November, I was planning on doing it anyway. I usually shave the rest my face either once or twice a week.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I was doing Novembeard. I had been letting the hair on my chin grow anyways because a special someone has a thing for facial hair, but then I started to look like a pedophile, so it got the blade. I need to find another job, so I gotta be looking decent.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pssh all you guys with jobs, i could grow my beard out to the length of Moses' beard and still find work :rofl2:

this no shaving is really getting on my nerves already. and my beard doesnt grow in fully either. i have one strip on each side of my mouth that doesnt grow, thats the only reason i dont have a full goatee

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm doing it. My fiancee is starting to get annoyed with me.

·
Registered
547 Posts
2 weeks now and counting! Gf doesn't care 'cause she's in Montreal(500 km away). I must say I have surprised my self.It's the first time i've gone caveman lol. Nice and full and annoying as HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
I hate it but I'm gonna tough it out.My mama didn't raise no quitters(just potheads and drunks lol)

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I hate it but I'm gonna tough it out.My mama didn't raise no quitters(just potheads and drunks lol)
[/b]
Mabye in those cases its better to be a quitter :lol2:

Good luck man, I cant stand it if I dont shave after 2 weeks, its so full and annoying.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts