Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are their or have their ever been any TCCA meets near or in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area??...If like a chance to cruise with other TCCA peep in my bull...sure shes nuthin special(yet) but she can hold her own in a race with your avergae or slighlty modified civic :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was just iming someone about the need for a Texas meet earlier today. I think we should have one at some point. Keep in touch and watch the boards and hopefully we will get something set up.
Robert

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I was planning on going to Austin to help mod my friends Taurus sometime this summer. Plus i want to do the rear disc conversion, and i heard spridget is pretty good with that stuff. Austins kinda in the middle....right?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well the sho buys get together the 3rd weekend in Jan west of Dallas with the meeting in the Dallas area before we head out. Our "fordbastards" yahoo group coordinator is Don and I am sure he will post ahead of time so that we can all have our calendars around that day!

If you guys are looking to stay in touch with DFW, Tbird, SHO, Taurus, Probe and other members feel free to join the yahoo group "fordbastards" (the cars that Ford forgot) and we have all the details there..

Hope to see you on a run!

Jeremy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts