Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Um, Stump-town? :)

Lifelong PNW'er, but I've never heard those. Where are you from? Welcome to the PNW chapter!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ah hah. :) Makes sense now. :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Portland here, but I don't have my bull anymore. I put her up for sale, and she was stolen. SIGH. Oh well.

·
Exalted Grand Poobah
4,753 Posts
I thought when you all said PTown you were talking about Provincetown Mass...:eek:

·
Registered
470 Posts
stump town :) Portland

back when they used to use the rivers alot more all you could see were cut down trees and stumps. Name sort of changed to be a hipster thing I think, but stumptown is portland, just a forever ago portland :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
nov 2016 powersteer fluid keeps burning 93 3.0

Hey Portland! My ps fluid keeps burning. replaced send hose, and read about the pump filter may be busted out or a clog somewhere keepsfluid in pump too long and burns? or could it be return line rotting? does ps pump have fins like waterpump that wear out and pollute the fluid? ive been turkybasting every 3 wks as I don't have a place to do repairs and limited $. gotta fix this, but need to target where my $ goes. suggestions? thanks much.
3.0l Vulcan u type wagon. I just put a new send(pressure) hose on to fix separate leak but still burning monthly, no leaks now (fluid level consistant)but maybe a few drops hitting hot parts and stinking up cabin also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts