Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well...ok. so my name is James...nice to meet you firespirit. i guess i'll just hang out and show up somewhere and let everyone go, "Who the hell is that guy?"

G

·
Welcome. There aren't really any specific procedures to join the MW. :)

Where are you in Ohio? I'm in the Akron/Canton area...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice to meet you ash. i've yet to name my car...but if its a trendy sorta thing to do i'll be sure to come up with a list of names to submit for everyone's critiquing.

jason8225: i'm in southeastern ohio...'bout a hundred miles due south of columbus, right on the ohio/west virginia border. however, my wife is originally from canton, and when i saw on the member map that you were from massilon i mentioned it to her...i guess they're relatively close. my wife and i will be in canton this coming monday (day after tomorrow) and i was looking to see who all lived around there, incase i saw someone on the road.

thanks for the welcome...any place to get some midwest decals for my car?

G

·
Cool. Yes, Massillon is right by Canton. Perry Township is in between the two, but massillon is just a few miles west of Canton. If you have time, I could probably meet up with you someplace in or near Canton, just to say "Hi" at least. :) Just let me know. I'm not sure who has Midwest decals, but if you PM Damon (duratecchie) I know he has regular TCCA decals for $2, I think.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that'd be cool. my wife is going up to spend four days with her mother, grandmother, and cousin...so all i got to do is change my rear spark plugs and install some driving lights...other than that abuse the **** outta my mother in law's cable internet access (pogo.com, here i come!).

if ya wanna hook up and say hey that's fine. i'll be there from monday afternoon until thursday afternoon. be sweet to meet another tcca'er.

G

·
Originally posted by LoadedLX@Aug 14 2004, 01:11 AM
that'd be cool. my wife is going up to spend four days with her mother, grandmother, and cousin...so all i got to do is change my rear spark plugs and install some driving lights...other than that abuse the **** outta my mother in law's cable internet access (pogo.com, here i come!).

if ya wanna hook up and say hey that's fine. i'll be there from monday afternoon until thursday afternoon. be sweet to meet another tcca'er.
cool, let me know when you are free and we can meet up someplace... I should be free just about any evening... :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rock on. we can do that. hey ash, you wanna come down so i can steal -- i mean, "borrow" -- your car for, oh, a coupla years? that's a sweet taurus.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by LoadedLX@Aug 14 2004, 12:17 AM
rock on. we can do that. hey ash, you wanna come down so i can steal -- i mean, "borrow" -- your car for, oh, a coupla years? that's a sweet taurus.
:lol: That's a first! No one ever told me they wanted to "borrow" my car before :notworthy: Thanks ;). But all the great stuff couldn't be done without these guys, and especially Teh Bob!!11one and his MaD TaUrUs skillz yo! My car woulda been another junked up POS if it weren't for this site :D I love these people!

Oh yeah, if your ever in Indiana, look me up, I live in NorthWest Indiana in a lil city called Michigan City (yeah, I know. We're odd). Definately up for hangin' out! Bring the whole family, I don't care, it's fun meeting new people! :banana:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
;) i know whaat u mean about the site...mine would have wound up in the river a coupl of weeks ago had it not been for these guys.

thanks again for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
My name is James too :p Welcome to the Midwest.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I think there will be sometime. We tried to get a meet going in Toledo but it didn't happen.

G

·
Originally posted by LoadedLX@Aug 14 2004, 01:17 AM
my cell # is 330-806-5832 if it's more convenient to call me when you're in the area. :)

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225+Aug 14 2004, 08:02 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jason8225 @ Aug 14 2004, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LoadedLX@Aug 14 2004, 01:17 AM
rock on.  we can do that.  hey ash, you wanna come down so i can steal -- i mean, "borrow" -- your car for, oh, a coupla years?  that's a sweet taurus.
my cell # is 330-806-5832 if it's more convenient to call me when you're in the area. :) [/b][/quote]
*prank calls Jason*

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha i was thinkign the same thing. prank calls are really immature, but i never claimed to be above them.

i'll probably be giving you a buzz man. i'm gonna be bored outta my mind up there. Ever heard of Tim's Tavern in Canton? They got me going there sometime next week. supposed to be a really good place to eat.

i might just have to make a trip to Michigan City while i'm so close. So Ash, if your car comes up missing...Jason did it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:) :lol2:

okay okay i'll leave it alone. guess LRB will have to be admired from afar. :crybabysmiley:

Just discovered the smiley pop up window...and i love this one.
:beat-chevy:

quick question...the little quotes under people's avatar's....how ya get them in there?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts