Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I would be, just depends on what day you guys plan it. I'll drive my parents 1997 Sable since my Taurus is in WA and unable to make the trip. It'd have to be somewhat soon for me to be able to attend, I'm planning to head back out west soon.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Sounds good, we already tried to set one up a while back with no success. Everyone had to break plans at the last moment. That's usually how every Georgia meet turns out for some reason. Anyways, I'm in Roswell and would be up for a meet any time really. I am free most of the time as long as I get enough notice to ask off from work.

·
0 Posts
Live in Marietta and that would be good just have to get my license back which is july 10. Getting Caught racing sucks total a**.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Well if I get a Taurus in the next few weeks, I'll be DEFINATLY interested! As mentioned previously, I'll bring my parents Mercury Sable to the meet if I dont have a Taurus/Sable at the time. I'd also like to bring my 1988 Taurus L but that isnt possible.

I do not know the area that well. I am staying near Jasper, GA and of crourse I know how to get to Cartersville, Dallas, Atlanta, Marietta (my dad works at the Lockheed plant there), Stone Mountain, etc.

Should we meet, I'll need specific directions or if someone is in my area, perhaps we can meet up and I can follow you down. I'm planning to be out of Georgia by the 20th but thats not set in stone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts